Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hallo.... welcome new housewife.

Wisdom peoples said, "Never Stop learning, because life never stop teahing". That's why, I am learning how become full housewife for three months. It's more one month already I am living in Dubai for accompany my husband here. The first time as full housewife at home after more than 15 years as career women feel like confused. Really... I don't know what should I do the first, cleaning room? Making food? Wash the dress? then I am open laptop and check my social media or open my mobile hehehe.
As a wife I need to prepare anything for husband, include give a food for breakfast, the dress and make sure his shirt is clean and tidy. But... I am so lucky, because my husband is easy person, he told "no need make breakfast, just make me hot tea, cut the fruits, or make a juice". Hem... I am happy because simple for in the morning. See easy right.
But.. day by day, I feel something less as a wife of Indian man. As we know Indian peoples is having many kind of food with basic ingredients curry. Saya berasal dari Indonesia, berlatar sunda biasanya kalau membuat makanan yang simple dan tidak ngejelimet bumbunya, kalaupun  memasak dengan curry itu biasa dihari-hari istimewa, seperti Idul Fitri atau Idul Adha atau ada perayaan sesuatu yang besar di keluarga. 
One day my husband told asked me for learning making dosa. It is easy, only submerged rice with water around 4 - 5 hours, after that clean then blend till soft etc, then I told is easy to make it. Till now... I am still learning making Indian food with my special favourite website you-tube, only type How to make Indian food, all kind Indian food coming with all instructions.
Even .... during making food sometimes I got hurts finger by knife, or skin by hot oil splatter, but it's worth with my success make a chicken briyani, chicken masala, dosa, chappati, phatiri, fish curry, bonda, ghee rice and many kind of Indian food.
Usually everyday at office I am thinking about promotion, how to barter promotions, which client for barter product, how to make some event, how to create e-flyer social media for, find a place for some event, but now.... everyday I am always thinking which food for dinner and lunch hehehehe... I can't imagine on December how to start work and thinking about all creative. Maybe more creative. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment